Have you ever looked at your lifted truck and asked yourself what type of mud flaps can I put on my rig? The answer is simple. Frame mount mud flaps are great for trucks & SUV’s that are lifted. Why?
- First, the mounting bracket attaches to the frame of your vehicle allowing the mud flap to hang lower offering more protection and a clean, stylish look.
- Second, most frame mount mud flaps systems offer longer flaps designed specifically for lifted trucks. For example, mud flaps can be cut with addition length up to 24″ long. This provides the protection you need for your towables and to meet your state requirements.
- Third, most frame mount mud flap systems are easily removable. The mounting bracket simply stays on the vehicle while the mud flap and the support bracket can be adjusted, removed and re-assebled easily.
Pro Flaps Frame Mount Mud Flap Systems
- Heavy Duty 3/8″ polyurethane flaps;
- Anti-spray design with vertical ridges;
- Use non rust, galvanized support brackets;
- Stainless steel anchor weights;
- Maximum mud flap protection;
- Designed to fit Chevy, GMC, Dodge & Ford Vehicles.
Action Accessories Frame Mount Mud Flaps
- Stainless steel laser cut construction;
- Features a 14 gauge anchor weight;
- Includes welded studs for installation;
- Laser cut with precision;
- Mirror finish mud flap weights.
Trail Flap Frame Mount Mud Flaps
- Cut to fit so you can cut the aluminum hanger to match your tire and wheel offset combo;
- One pull of the quick release pin and the mudflaps are removed from your vehicle;
- The trail flap removable mud flaps help keep rocks and debris from hitting your trailer or boat;
- All mounting hardware is included some cutting and drilling may be required.
Frame Mount Mud Flaps Reviews
Submit your review
I love my frame mounted mud flaps as the ones I had from the stock did not protect that well...